TLA – Prototype UI Video
Here’s a video of the prototype UI in action. I spent some time this weekend cleaning up the software and making sure all of the timing and status updates worked. (I’ve fixed the lack of zero-padding in the position decimal values since making the video.)
This weekend turned out to be a disaster for my pan servo, I had forgotten to re-calibrate everything after disassembling it for mounting, and ended up thrashing the potentiometer for the kit. Oh well, I went ahead and ordered another one from ServoCity and will finish testing that all of my load calculations were correct.
This being my first project of the sort, and everything needing to be learned as I go along, I feel I’m making good progress. It does seem like there’s still a lot of cleaning up and fabricating left to do. I decided to scrap the current track as I felt it was too heavy and downright ugly. Picked up some aluminum material to work with this past weekend, and will re-build the track next week.